Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Start and Finish

This pattern is from Just Cross Stitch 2010 Christmas Issue
Primrose Needleworks
Windows of Faith, Hope, and Peace
I used the recommended fabric and thread.
I plan on finishing as a pillow-ornament

I started this piece on Thrusday evening and finished stitching it on Monday evening. I planned on being done sooner than that but with having to go to graduation for my niece on Saturday and my husbands first truck pull of the season on Sunday I had to take a couple of days off from stitching. Here are a couple of pics of the truck & tractor pull and some of my family.



His Truck is called Lost Cause

This has been our family summer fun time for the past 6 years

This is my son pulling his M International

This is my oldest daughter holding her daughter (aka my granddaughter)

Well its time to get supper in the oven so it gets done before the husband gets home from work. I think I like this staying home thing. I have lots of time for my computer and stitching and a little cleaning.

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Weekend!
 Happy Stitching everyone!!!!
Denise

No comments:

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...