Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Stash, New Stash, I Love New Stash

I couldn't help my self, I know that I just went to the LNS and got some threads, fabric and a new Lizzie Kate pattern so I don't know why I am in such a buying mood. Earlier this week I ordered some stuff off the Internet and I didn't think that they would get to me until after the holiday weekend, but Yaa for me they came in the mail today:


This is what I got today:
 The purple fabric is 32 ct linen  and the other is a cream 25 ct. Dublin linen
and 3 pair of scissors (from Little Stitches)
Aren't the red,white,& blue one cute?
 And the pink ones have pink polka dots.
The little orange ones are for travel.


I have a couple more things that I ordered that will be here next week sometime, had to order some more threads from 123Stitch and I bid on 3 leaflets that have bookmark pattern's on EBay.


Here is an update on my progress of Santa

                                            You can't quite tell its Santa yet but soon you will.

My family is away at pickup pulls today and tomorrow so I have a quite house to myself. I have done nothing but play on the computer and stitch.( more computer than stitching I'm afraid)
I do plan on going to the pickup pulls in Wentworth, SD on the 4th of July, our whole family gets together that day. Hopefully it won't be too hot out so I can enjoy the day.
Happy 4th of July everyone!
also Happy Stitching
Denise


1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Can't wait to see your next update on him Denise. Here's hoping you have good weather for the pull. I hope it's cool enough that you enjoy yourself!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...