Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reading, Reading, & Stitching

I got behind in my blog reading again and so I have been playing catch up the last couple of days. A lot of bloggers are joining in on the Build your Blog. I have truly enjoyed reading and learning more about my fellow bloggers.
 
I am still working on Abigails Birth Sampler and have made some good progress since my last up date.
I have a train and a teddy bear to stitch by his front legs and then I will complete his head and Abigails birth details.
 
I am going to make this update short and sweet because I want to get back to my stitching.
Everyone stay warm during this awful cold spell we are having.
Happy Stitching
Denise
 
 


11 comments:

Mary said...

The sampler is really taking shape now and looks so pretty!

Barb said...

What an adorable project!

Annie said...

Very sweet!

cucki said...

so sweet xxx

Mii Stitch said...

The sampler is coming along really nicely! So cute!

Mary Ann said...

Nice progress on the sampler--the colors are so cheerful!

Vickie said...

You are definitely making progress Denise. I hear ya on time. I love to read everyone's blogs, but it takes so much time from stitching.@_@
It is currently 3º and is forecasted a high of 6º! Yuck!

Linda said...

Great progress Denise. Blog reading takes so much time, but it is so fun.

Linda

Miss LindaLee said...

What a pretty sampler for Miss Abigail Beautiful stitching.

Thank you for stopping by and becoming a new follower of my blog. I'll be back here often for sure.

LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

That birth sampler is so sweet and the colours are so lovely.

SoCal Debbie said...

The sampler looks fantastic! It's so cute!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...