Monday, June 16, 2014

Found a Cute Freebie

Good Morning Everyone!
The sun is shining at the moment but we are suppose to get thunderstorms and bad weather later today. There has been some flooding lately but has not affected us directly, but who's to say what will happen if this rain does not let up soon.

Stitching Update 

I was trying to catch up on my blog reading and I came across a Free Pattern that I thought was very cute so I stitched it up in a couple of days. You can find the pattern HERE

Fourth of July Heart 
by Sandy in Montana
I used fabric from stash
25 ct Floba Oatmeal
and fibers I picked
 WDW - Snowflake, GAST- Cranberry, GAST- Presidential Blue and DMC black to backstitch.
I plan to finish this into a pinkeep. Now to look in my stash of material and see if I have any thing that will work or do I get to go shopping.

Here is an up date on my Prairie Gardens
One more flower done and one almost done.



A couple of nights ago I took this picture of the full moon, not quite the picture I was trying to get. It was kinda cloudy and hazing out. Need to practice on my night time photo shots.

And last night it was so nice out that I went out to sit on my deck for awhile and this is what I saw.
You might think so what a bunch of people playing baseball, well you have to remember I live out in the country with no neighbors around for miles. I am used to going out side and listening to the birds and cows. It was fun to watch them and hear there yelling and cheering.

Well the house work is yelling to get done, I hope everyone has a great week!
Happy Stitching 
Denise

9 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Excellent stitching! That's such a cute freebie, thanks for sharing :D

Mary Ann said...

Your Prairie Gardens piece is so pretty, and I love the patriotic heart(I had printed it out for a future stitch).

Linda said...

Cute finish Denise. Your Priaire Garden is growing and looks great.

Linda

cucki said...

It's cute..looking so pretty xxx

cucki said...

It's cute..looking so pretty xxx

stitchersanon said...

Very cute xx

stitchersanon said...

Very cute xx

Penny said...

Love your little Fourth of July Heart! Prairie Gardens is so pretty!

Sandy In Montana said...

Love how the 4th of July piece stitched up, Denise. All of your stitching is just beautiful, really love the Prairie Garden piece.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...