Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Few more Finishes

Good Morning Everyone!

2nd finish of 2016
The Winter is Past
This is out of the Blackbird Designs book called
In Friendships Way
I used a piece of fabric from my stash and
the called for floss
Started - 10/9/15
Finished - 1/10/16

3rd Finish of 2016
Green Quaker Sampler
by Woolgathering
I used 16 ct Antique White from stash
and called for floss
Started - 1/21/15
Finished - 1/23/16


This next finish was started back in June of 2010
This is where I left it way back when?
This was all I had left to finish it and I don't know why I didn't.
And this is the whole piece completed
Pattern of the Month Series 2010
Stoney Creek Collection
not sure what fabric I used
but I did use the called for threads,beads and treasures.
Started - June 2010 (this has been in the WIP basket for a while)
Finished - 1/ 25/16

My next project is going to be a Christmas ornament  that I have had kitted up for a while. It is called The Wrapper by Full Circle Design and is out of the JCS Christmas 2012 magazine. Pictures of it next time I post.

Well that's about all for now 
Happy Stitching
Denise


9 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Way to go on pulling out those old WIPs and getting them done! They both look great.

cucki said...

Beautiful finishes my dear x

Unknown said...

WOW wonderful finishing -- how great you must feel, finishing all these WIPS. Congrats to you

Cindy's Stitching said...

great finishes.

ann said...

Beautiful finishes Denise! Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Clare said...

So nice to see Pattern of the month 2010. I would have loved to stitch this one but wasn`t able to get patterns. I was disapointed they didn`t
add them to their magazine which I have a regular order with a shop here. Love your BBD stitching. Must look through my patterns & books for this one. Happy Stitching.

Lillie said...

Lovely choice of designs and beautiful stitching

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congratulations! It must feel so good to finish all these projects. Beautiful stitching! :D

Rachel S-H said...

Gorgeous finishes!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...