Saturday, April 9, 2011

New projected started

I decided it was time to update my blog as it hasn't been done since the 2nd of April. We are still living with the in-laws. The water has gone down but we still have water in our basement and can't get a new furnace in yet. And it is still too cold in the house to stay with out the furnace. I have added some pictures of my finished projects to left side of my blog. I will have to update them when I get home with the name of the project and the designer. I also started a new project on Sunday (april 2, 2011) it is called Woodland Enchantress by Dimensions. the second picture shows my progress as of last night. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and get to stitch to there hearts content! I know I am going to try!!!!

No comments:

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...