Monday, April 18, 2011

progress update

This is Woodland Enchantress that I started April 2


And this next one is one that I started last week, it not a big project so it sould be done fairly quickly.

I am not sure how I will finish this one, but I just love the colors.

Well we are still staying with the In-Laws because we still have water in the basement and the weather is still very cold here. I was really hoping to be back home this past weekend but that didn't happened. The good part of all this is that I have gotten more stitching done than if I was home. My mother in law has the house cleaned and supper on the table when we get home from work, so my evenings are spend cross stitching. Ya for me!!
Saturday afternoon I got to spend some time with my favorite niece and my sister. But our visit just was not long enough.I see a weekend trip in the forcast (because my niece lives 5 hours away)
Then we had our 3 grandchildren on saturday night and sunday. They are so much fun to have around! Well its time to get back to work. I hope everyone has a great week and plenty on stitching in!
Denise

No comments:

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...