Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Update



Just a quick update today, I made this little pin cushion for my niece, she is also a cross stitcher and was my stitching buddy until she moved 5 hours away. We still talk and keep up on our lastest projects. Tomorrow is her birthday so I hope her mother will take this to her when she goes to visit this weekend. Happy Birthday Chrissy. I love and miss you!
I should also mention that I got this idea from a fellow blogger but can't remember which blog it was.
Thank you for the great idea.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE
Take time to do some stitching and relax!!
Denise

3 comments:

Denise said...

Your niece will be thrilled. Happy birthday Chrissy.

And Happy Mother's Day to you!

Karen said...

Very cute Denise...I know she will love it. I got the idea from Myra's (gr8damesplace) so that's probably where you saw it.

Christina said...

Your niece was thrilled! And the surprise hand delivery was the very best part!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...