Thursday, March 1, 2012

Metamorphosis finished!

Don't forget to sign up for my 1st year Blogoversary, 5 days left. Leave a comment on the post HERE.
I have started putting my box together just have a few more things to pick up and it will be ready to mail out to the lucky winner. Good luck everyone!


Yesterday Feb. 29 was my oldest Daughter birthday. Yep I had a Leap Year Baby. She was born 32 years ago and this would be her 8th actual birthday. I have taught both of my daughters to cross stitch but Jill finds she likes quilting better. So for her Birthday present we gave her a gift certificate to the local quilt store so she could pick up supplies that she needs. She was excited because with 3 kids and normal family expenses she doesn't get to spend a lot of money on the fun stuff.
Happy Birthday My Beautiful Girl!




Yesterday morning I finished Metamorphosis
Now to take it to town and get it framed
Really like the colors in this one.



Metamorphosis  Tracy Horner - Ink Circles 2011
37 ct Antique White Edinburgh Linen
GAST that were called for.
Started Jan 5th 2012
Finished Feb 29th 2012

Well my granddaughter is here and wanting my attention so time to go.
Everyone have a great day
Happy Stitching
Denise




10 comments:

Teresa said...

very nice....yours looks great on the light fabric too. ;)

North Country Stitcher said...

Looks lovely. Please share some pics when it is framed. Isn't it so nice to see the progress bar at 100%? Can't wait to see what you choose to stitch next.
Lisa

Krista said...

Hi Denise, I just found your blog thru friends' blogs :) Love your new finish on Metamorphosis, the colors are beautiful! Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

Your Metamorphosis is lovely with great colours.

Catherine said...

Congrats on your finish and Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Abbybeth said...

the finish is beautiful! I have this chart in my stash and want to start it soon

Dani - tkdchick said...

Metamorphosis is a neat piece! Congratulations on your finish!

Happy Leap Day B-Day to your daughter!!! It was my Mum who taught me how to stitch!

SoCal Debbie said...

Congrats on your finish! Can't wait to see it framed!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous tiny little stitches! You are very talented!
I learned to quilt and stitch from my step mom...it's so important to teach the next generation! Happy birthday to your daughter!

Lana said...

What a beautiful finish!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...