Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Another Update

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
 
I woke up Sunday morning and walk in my living room to find what looked like a pile of blankets.
but when I lifted the blanket up I found my grandson all balled up underneath
Not sure if he was cold or if he sleeps that way at home. We had a great time this weekend with the boys. Took them out to eat a couple of times and Gavin (the one in these pictures) was so excited because Grandpa taught him how to drive the skid steer around the farm. He will turn 10 in April.
 
This week I am back to part time work - but I am catching up on stuff here at home that I got behind on while I was working full time.
 
American Flag Quilt Sampler is coming along - here are some pictures.


All of the blue words are done with an eyelet stitch which is very time consuming. I think that is one of the reason I have enjoyed this piece is because there are different stitches in it.
I think I will work on this piece until the end of the month and then pull out We Three Kings and put some time in on it. So that gives me about 6 more day on this piece. I think I need a change, I have been working on American Flag since Dec 8.
 
Well my dishes are begging to get done and the rest of the day will be spent on my farm bookkeeping, can't get much more fun than that.
 
Have a great week!
Happy Stitching
Denise
 


7 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching...
Enjoy your day x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! You've really come a long way on this piece. It looks wonderful! :D

Vicki said...

"One Nation" is looking good! Love the photo of your grandson snuggled in the blankets.

Sarah Beth said...

I have this pattern by rosewood manor. I haven't started it yet though. Makes me want to

P.J. said...

Sounds like a great weekend on the farm!! Wow, what a beautiful stitch. Can't wait to see it in completion. keep on stitching. :)

Annette-California said...

oh Denise! Your sampler is so gorgeous. You have made some great progress on her. Nothing like getting to be with grandparents. I think your grandchildren had a wonderful time with you.
love Annette

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Your Sampler is so beautiful...I just love it. Keep up with the beautiful progress.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...