Friday, January 16, 2015

First New Start Of 2015

Good Morning Everyone!

This past week I worked on Woodland Folks and made some progress.
This is where I left off at the end of December
And here we are today!
Back stitching  and flowers left to stitch.
This next week I am working on a new start. Its called Christmas Envelope Cards. I found them on Pinterest and printed them off. There are 6 of them that I found. It didn't say who the designer was but it came off Gallery.ru page.
Here is the one that I am working on.

I will start this today and use the called for DMC floss 28 ct Evenweave fabric.
Should be a quick stitch.

Well time to pickup the house and pay some bills before I go to work this afternoon.
Have a great Weekend everyone!!!
Happy Stitching
Denise

5 comments:

Lana said...

Great progress! The Christmas envelope is a very cute design!

Linda said...

Such a cute design and nice progress Denise.

Linda

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! I love the Christmas envelope. It's an amazing design! :D

Catherine said...

Cute stitches!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I recognise the envelope chart from a UK stitching magazine but can't remember which one! Gallery.ru is a Russian chart pirate site which is why they don't credit designers!
I would offer to look through my magazines but I have about six boxes LOL.

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...