Monday, March 7, 2011

Good Monday Morning


This is my daughter Kay and her niece (my granddaughter) Sharlee







It is snowing out again this morning but we are not suppose to get a lot today. I am so ready for spring to get here. The week end went by too fast. Did not get to spent much time with my Daughter, Kay as I would have liked. She had friends that she needed to spend time with and I had to work on Saturday until 2:00. Trey and Gavin stayed the weekend with us, they seem to think that our home is were they are suppose to be on the weekend. They love working with and following there Grandpa around the farm. They also love driving there snowmobile around the farm.

No comments:

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...