Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lost Cause

Well I didn't get any stitching done today, we had a house full of people this morning and then we left for Canby, MN  for a pickup pull. ( pictures to follow) It was a beautiful day for the pull, no rain and the temp didn't get too hot. Enjoyed spending time with the middle daughter and her 3 step daughters.(pictures of them to follow also) The girls have always lived in town so to come to the farm is always so much fun for them.




This is a 1950 chevy pickup that my husband pulls during the summer months it our family summer fun!


The name of our truck is Lost Cause.
Its a long story on how it got its name, a story for some other time.

This is my daughter Kay and her 3 step daughters
enjoying a bite to eat as they watch the pull.

Kenzie giving me a cute look!

Kacee & Kenzie  playing with there DS's

Well I am diffenently ready for bed tonight so more on a later day.
Happy Stitching everyone!
Oh ya Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!!!!!!!!
Denise

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Great pics. What cutie pies they are!!

Nancy said...

Loved the pictures! The girls are so cute!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...