Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Big Finish

In one of my last blogs I said that I had put all my cross stitching away until I got my grand daughter birth sampler done well I did it. On Thursday all three grand children were here to spend the day with grandma. While my granddaughter took her nap I put the last stitches in. Boy did I do a quite happy dance (didn't want to wake her up). While I finished the birth sampler up my grandsons were mowing my yard for me, another ya for me (I hate to mow). Then I took them to there ball game and watch them win there second game. What a great day I had!
Here are some pictures of my finish and of the grandkids.
I love this little saying!







All framed and ready to hang
Stoney Creek Collection
Guardian Angel Birth Sampler
I am not sure what the fabric was,
it was some that I had in my stash.
It called for anchor floss but I use DMC


And my three beautiful grandchildren



Off to get ready for the parade in town and then this afternoon we have Sharlee's 2nd Birthday party. I am planning on working on my Santa picture sometime this weekend.

Happy Stitching everyone!
Denise

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful finish! Know your granddaughter will treasure it! You have such beautiful grandchildren!

mdgtjulie said...

Lovely snaps Denise. You grands look great, and grats to the boys winning their second game! Your finish is gorgeous. I love it! A big happy dance is well deserved! Way to go!

Catherine said...

Great finish and pic of the grandchildren!!

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful finish and your grandchildren are just gorgeous.

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...