Friday, July 1, 2011

I need more stitching time

Ok you would think beings I am not working out side the home that I would be able to blog more often and be able to get more stitching done but that has not been the case this week.
--Monday was spent running errands for the husband, but I did start a Lizzie Kate that evening.
--Tuesday was spent cleaning and laundry and I Crochet in the evening ( something new that I am learning)
--Wednesday I traveled to the closest LNS (an hour away) to get some threads I need and pickup some things that I really didn't need but wanted for my stash.
--Thursday was spent with the 3 grandkids and in the evening after they left I decided to enter stuff into the StashCan program that I purchased last year but never got around to using it. I think I am going to like once I get every thing listed and updated.
--Friday , well I have my blogs read, emails read, facebook read, 2 loads of laundry done (and still in pj's) i think its time to go down to my comfy chair and get some stitching done.
No pictures at this time I promise to get some posted next week.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!
Happy Stitching
Denise

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Yes, you've been busy indeed!!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, you've been busy. Glad to hear you're getting SOME crafty time!! Happy fourth of July to you too!!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...