Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 
Just a quick post to check in with everyone. We are having our Thanksgiving meal at 5:00 this afternoon. I have everything prepared, just have a few last minute things to do.
Here is our menu:
Turkey
Ham
Mashed Potatoes & gravy
Green bean casserole
Sweet potatoes
7 layer salad
Snicker salad
fresh baked buns
Pecan pie
Pumpkin rolls
 
No one will go away hungry today.
On that note I am thankful for many things in our lives
family
faith
friends
health
home
hobbies
life
love
Oh and this is just to name a few, I am sure if I sat here longer I could come up with a long list.
 
Well I am off to get cleaned up and sit and stitch for a while until it gets closer to supper time.
 
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day
Denise

7 comments:

Miss LindaLee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Denise. We have been invited to friends for the big meal today. All I had to do this year was make two pies. I bet your house smells sooooo good right now. Enjoy your day and your stitching.
LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

cucki said...

happy thanksgiving deary x

Vicki said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Kaisievic said...

Sounds like a wonderful meal. Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

I must ask, what is Snicker Salad? sounds like an awesome meal plan. And I love your list of things to be thankful for.

Unknown said...

Left you a comment in today's post on my blog, please check it out.

Astrids dragon said...

Ah yes, you are blessed!

And do tell, what IS snicker salad?

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...