Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Leaving on a jet plane

Good morning everyone!
This is going to be short and sweet. And no pictures, sorry.
I am just about done packing and ready to fly out and see my younger sister.
She lives in the Seattle area and is having surgery tomorrow so I will be looking after her for a few days. I am hopeing to keep up with my blog reading and I might even try to post while I am out there but not sure if I will be able to. I will be home very late on Friday night so I foresee spending my weekend cleaning and doing laundry. Therefor I probably won't post any updates on my stitching until next Monday. Off to finish my husbands laundry (so I know he has clean clothes all week) and do a little grocery shopping for him.
 
Have a great week and
Happy Stitching
Denise

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe Travels, and good thoughts for your sister and you over the next few days.(and for hubby too, as I am sure he will be missing you)

cucki said...

Safe travel dear and lots of love for you and for your sister ..
Keep well xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Have a safe trip & hope everything goes well. Mii x

Vicki said...

Praying for safe travel for you and for a speedy recovery for your sister!

Vickie said...

I have prayed for you and your sister. God bless you for caring for her.♥

Linda said...

Have a safe trip Denise. Hope your sister's surgery goes well.

Linda

Barb said...

I hope you have a safe trip out here.I live across the Sound from Seattle. Bring your rain gear!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...