Monday, July 28, 2014

American Flag Quilt Sampler update

Good Morning Everyone!
This past weekend was spent working on American Flag Quilt Sampler. I have not worked on this piece since March 25th. Here is what I got done.
Indiana is complete and Mississippi just needs to be back-stitched.

I intend to finish the back-stitching on Mississippi then it will be put away so that I can work on Woodland folks for the rest of the week.

Here is what AFQS looks like at this point.


Well that's about all for me this chilly Monday morning!
Happy Stitching
Denise

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Wow! Your Flag Quilt really looks beautiful, Denise! Are you using the threads that are listed on the chart for yours? I have this in my stash, and seeing how nice yours is coming along really makes me want to go dig this out today. Love it.

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching, great progress!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Waving at you from Indiana!!! It looks great from here!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! It looks wonderful so far :D

Astrids dragon said...

This is great, it looks fantastic! I think this would be the closest I would ever come to quilting.

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...