Thursday, July 24, 2014

Update, Ebay, and Camping

Good Morning Everyone!
The weather here in my part of the world has been great! A few hot days but nothing unbearable. Today we have sun and a slight breeze, so I am sitting on the deck with my coffee as I work on this post.

First off to update you on what I have  been stitching the past couple of weeks.
Prairie Gardens
Remember in my last post I was frogging because I miss counted
And now I have restitched  and completed that square and
started another one
Woodland Folks
This was as of July 12

And I have a little bit more dark brown completed 

And a new start and almost finish is 
hip hip Hurrah by
Bent Creek

I saw this on someone else's blog and loved it, I googled it, found one on ebay. I was the only person that bid on it so I won it and it came in the mail on Thursday (July 17th) and I started on Friday.
All I have left to do is the 3 corners and it will be done. It was an easy stitch!! Love Love Love it!!!

I also have been cleaning up my stitching room and decided to part with some of my patterns that I know that I will never stitch or have stitch but won't stitch again. I have listed over 50 patterns on ebay and plan to go through more of my stuff and list them as well. So if you are interested you can check my stuff out HERE.


One Last picture for you, This was taken last weekend while we were camping. 
This was in the morning after we woke them up so we could head home. A few of them still look a little bit sleepy, but I got a few smiles for the camera. 

Well I am off to get ready for an afternoon at the Post Office.
Everyone have a great day
Happy Stitching
Denise

4 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching my dear xxx

Linda said...

Love all the projects your working on Denise. Great progress.

Linda

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great stitching! I love that Bent Creek pattern, it's so cute :D

Bekca said...

I love winning things on ebay when you're the only bidder, it feels good! Great stitching and a lovely family photo :)
Best wishes.

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...