Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 Days until Christmas

Can you believe this weather?
Here in South Dakota we usually always have snow
on the ground at Christmas time. I took a picture of
our outside thermometer and as you can see its
52 degrees in the shade. No snow is going to make it
around here today. And the 7 day forcast -
NO SNOW in sight!

OK I know that I have not posted anything for awhile
I think since the 9th of Dec. and I don't have any
stitching to show at this time. I have been working on
the grandkids stocking and when they are completed I will
post a picture of them.

I did get a very part time job working at the
Madison Livestock Auction Barn.
I get to sit beside the Auctioneer and
enter info into the computer and weight
the animals as they come in. I will be working
every Monday 8:30 am until they are done selling
usually about 6:00pm (long day)
And they have sales on Saturday during the winter
noon till about 4:00 (short day).
Boy do I come home smelling bad! 
Oh well its easy work.

This next week will be busy, I still have a few gifts to pick up,
about half of the wrapping to do, 6 pillow cases to make, and
finish up the names on the Stockings. I am going to have
to put my time management to good use.

Not sure if I will be back to post again before
Christmas so if I don't get back I hope everyone has a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Happy Stitching
Denise

2 comments:

cucki said...

hello deary..here in south africa it is summer and it was a sunny day today..
sending you big hugs..
i wish you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year..
cucki xxx

Penny said...

We were having what I would call unseasonably warm weather until I ran my big mouth. It's winter now! :) I do think everyone should have snow, at least for Christmas day. :)
Your part time job sounds very interesting. I might be the only person in the whole world who likes the smell of livestock - reminds me of summers on my grandparents' farm. :)
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...