Friday, December 9, 2011

Finishes

Just a quick post to show some finishes

Here is another Christmas ornament
FaLaLa
Barbara Cooley - Plum Pudding Needleart
28 ct lambswool
DMC floss
Started 12/4/2011
Finished 12/7/2011
This was a free complimentary chart from Plum Pudding Needleart (2008)

Next up I finished stitching a while ago but just
decided to finish it into a pillow this morning
And here is the back fabric that I used

And the last thing that I have to show is the the progress on
another Santa I have been working on
I have the beard done and some of the green done.
I don't think I will get this one completed by Christmas
but I am going to see how much I can get accomplished.

Well time to get dress and ready to run some errands.
I think today is a good day for a hair cut.

Happy Stitching
Denise





7 comments:

Patty C. said...

Lovey Ornament & Cute pillow finish ;)

Bekca said...

Your pillow finish is adorable, I'm hoping to finish my latest LK like that too. Best wishes.

cucki said...

wow very sweet ornament and cute pillow finish...
love and blessings xx

Lesleyanne said...

Your two finishes are gorgeous. I have both of these in my to do pile. Great progress on your santa.

dixiesamplar said...

Adorable finishes...love the LK pillow.

Babs in Alabama said...

I want to stitch that jolly little fella bearing gifts too. Love your "ort" Christmas too :)
hugs, babs

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a cute little ornament. Fantastic job on the pillow finish. That Santa will be magnificent when finished.

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...