Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Christmas ornament done!

Candy Cane by Madame la Fee
32 ct Cafe Mocha
Dmc Floss

I actually finished stitching this one on Wednesday night
and framed it last night. It is now hanging on my tree.
Last night as I finished this one up I decided to put a little
project together and here it is
I found this block at Lowes and bought some
pink & green ornament (little ones),
some pink & green ribbon and
a small string of white lights.
I have it sitting on my kitchen counter.
I just love it! and they are so easy to put together.

Last night I sat and stitched on names for the
grandkids stockings that I hang up for them. I had two done,
Trey & Gavins have been done since they were born, Sharlee needs her
name stitched and I have to do Kay's three adopted girls names stitched
on there stockings. This shouldn't take to long to get them done.
1 name done 3 to go.
Will post pics when I have them completed

Well I am off to finish the last of my Christmas decorating
and then I have to do some errands for my DH and DS.
Hopfully I will get some stitching time in today.
We will see?

Happy Stitching Everyone
Denise


4 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, i love your ornament so much..it is so sweet..
wow sweet decoration..it is so sparkling and so beautiful too..
have a lovely weekend with lots of fun time.
hugs xx

Lesleyanne said...

A great ornament. Your kitchen decoration is gorgeous.

Catherine said...

Cute finish and cool block!

Penny said...

Beautiful ornament! What a pretty idea for the block ~ very festive! :)

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...