Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I hope every one had a good New Years Eve.
We had  a quite evening and just went in to our local bar
and had a couple of drinks with my DD & SIL. We were home
and in bed by 10:00pm. My DH left this morning with his buddies
to go snowmobiling in WY. I have a week of being by myself, which means
lots of stitching for me.

I counted up all the projects that I completed in 2011
 and they added
up to 27 finishes, alot of them are small ones (christmas ornies). This is the
first time that I have keep track of what I have completed in one year.

Goals for 2012 

 15 new starts for 2012 Crazy Challenge
1. Halleluja - LNH
2. 15 Sided Biscornu
3. Morning Star - BlackBird Designs
4. Tall Trios - The Trilogy
5. Cappuccino - LNH
6. For My Friend - Dinky Dyes
7. Cranberry Pinafore - Shepherds Bush
8. Best things in Life - Waxing Moon Designs
9. Granny Apples - Full Circle
10. 6 Holiday Bread  Cloth's - Leisure Arts
11. Blooming with Inspration - Blue Ribbon
12. Count Your Blessings - Shakespears peddler
13. Petticoat Heart - Just Nan
14. Metamorphosis - Ink Circle
15. Blessed Are - Sue Stadler of Crossing Montana

2012 Ornament A Month

I have 9 ornaments picked out but they might change
as the year proceeds.
January - Baked Goods - LHN

WIP & UFO

1. Country Cabin - Laura J Perin Designs
Started - ?
2. Enchanted Alphabet - Lavender & Lace
Started - ?
3. Heirloom Christmas Tree Sampler - Thea Dueck
Started - ?
4. Needle Guardian - Teresa Wentzler
Started - around Dec 2008
5. Spirit Of Christmas Santa Stocking -
Started - 11-15-08
6. Stoney Creek Collection
Started - Jan 2011
7. Woodland Enchantress - Dimensions
Started - April 2 2011
8. Santa - Heavenly Cross Stitch Book
Started - June 9, 2011
9. Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler
Started - July 2011
10. Alphabet Heart - DMC freebie
Started - Aug 2011
11. Welcome October
Started - Oct 25, 2011

I am hopeing to complete a couple of these WIP this year,
a couple of them are very close to being done.
Well there you have it,
and its time to go and get started stitching.

Happy Stitching
Denise 






         


4 comments:

cucki said...

wow lovely list of stitching..
good luck dear for all your goals..
happy new year
love cucki xx

Denise said...

You have quiet a list there. Good luck to you stitching it all!

Happy New Year!

Lesleyanne said...

Happy New Year. Look forward to seeing your stitching in 2012.

Mary Ann said...

I know you are probably busy stitching right now with DH gone for a week. : ) But I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, and I look forward to seeing the progress and finishes of your stitching goals for the year!!

Good Morning Everyone! I just got back from having coffee with my daughter. This is something I don't normally get to do because she ...